Showcase Sunday (23)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Books, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten over the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review.

For Review:


   

 

HUGE thanks to the awesome Patrick Carman, Grand Central Publishing, Random House, and Tor Teen for the books!


Bought:


    
 

Weee! So ecstatic about this haul, guys! For starters, this week I got my very first signed/personalized ARC from the amazingly awesome Patrick Carman, and it's for Pulse - a book I'm dying to read, so even if I only got that book this week I would have been ecstatic. I've been dying to read The Nightmare Affair for a while - the protagonist is a nightmare. Literally. How could I not want to read that? And I'm also really glad I got Fuse, because I plan on starting Pure really soon and it's always good to have the sequel at hand. And Strands of Bronze and Gold sounds really good, even if I'm not familiar with the tale of Blackbeard. (I know, I know.) And I absolutely can't wait to read the books I bought this week (aside from Through the Ever Night, which I already read as a galley but needed on my shelves). Right now I'm reading Just One Day, which pretty much everyone I know has loved or at least liked, so I'm super excited for that, and then I'm probably going to read Neverfall, which will probably take me about thirty minutes. I'm not sure what to think about that, because I finished Everneath yesterday and wasn't a fan, but I found Cole to be the most interesting and multi-layered character among a sea of bland and boring characters, so hopefully reading from his perspective will be as interesting as his personality. (My review of Everneath will be up on Friday.) Also, Paper Valentine sounds amazing, and so does Shadowlands. And what's even better is that I hear both are really creepy, so yay! 

What did you get this week? 

Leave a comment letting me know!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!