Project: Dystopian

After months of reading young-adult, I've realized that, of the young-adult novels I've read so far this year, very few of them have been dystopians. I enjoy reading dystopians very much (when they have proper worldbuilding, at least), and I'd definitely like to branch out and read more of it, and that is where the concept of Project: Dystopian began. 

What is Project: Dystopian? 


Good question! Basically, Project: Dystopian is something I came up with to help motivate me to read more dystopian novels. What Project: Dystopian is is just me reading mostly dystopians for the month of November (of course there will be a time or two this month where I get sick of reading dystopians and take a contemporary break or paranormal romance break, but, for the most part, dystopians will be what I will primarily read this month). I'm going to try and make Project: Dystopian as big and fun of an event as possible, by trying to host some interviews, guest posts, etc, with some of the authors whose books I've read for the challenge. As well as that, at the end of the month, I will host a giveaway comprised of all the books I've read for Project: Dystopian, and, maybe even some swag. Also, if I haven't read too many dystopians, I will also giveaway a few other dystopians I've heard great things about. 

And that is pretty much what Project: Dystopian is! If you haven't read many dystopians but would like to, feel free to take a part in this challenge as well! You may link some posts back to my blog as the host of Project: Dystopian if you want, but you don't need to. And if you do choose to take part in this challenge, good luck, and happy reading! 

Possible reads for Project: Dystopian

(in no particular order)

1) Divergent by Veronica Roth (reread) 
2) Insurgent by Veronica Roth
3) Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
4) The Hunt by Andrew Fukada
5) Delirium by Lauren Oliver 
6) Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
7) Breathe by Sarah Crossan
8) Once by Anne Carey
9) The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
10) YOU DECIDE! 

(Clearly, I might not get to all of these books in the month of November, but as of right now it is my goal. Am I missing any other good dystopians you've read? Let me know in the comments and it just might be my tenth possible read for Project: Dystopian!) 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!