Waiting on Wednesday (September 19)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, where we post upcoming releases we're highly anticipating. My pre-publication selection for this week's Waiting on Wednesday is Quicksilver by RJ Anderson.
Quicksilver
RJ Anderson
Series: Ultraviolet, #2
Release Date: January 2013
Publisher: Orchard Books
Number of Pages: 400

Add to Goodreads
Once I was a girl who was special.

Now I am extraordinary.
And they will never stop hunting me.

The compelling follow-up to the bestselling ULTRAVIOLET, this psychological thriller will take your breath away...
I'm currently reading this book's predecessor, Ultraviolet, and absolutely love it! So, despite the fact that I'm not even done with the first book in this series yet, I am definitely looking forward to Quicksilver, especially putting into consideration that Ultraviolet is supposed to end with a huge twist and cliffhanger.

[UPDATE]: Well, I reached the huge twist everyone's been talking about, and I unfortunately saw most of it coming, but I still love the book!

[UPDATE X2]: Finished it. Loved it. Need this. 

What are you waiting on?

Leave a link in the comments! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!